One year down, lots more to go!

Hey everyone, it's the blog's first anniversary today! Time flies when one is having fun and I just can't believe that it's a year already since I posted that story about my precious little sewing machine table.
It's been such an amazing ride so far, being surrounded by like minded people, making new friends, talking about things I love, getting hit by ideas that inspire and watching myself grow. So I want to take this opportunity to give a shout-out to all you guys for being such fabulous companions along this journey. Thank you especially for the words of encouragement that you send my way via your comments and emails, please know that  they make my day EVERY SINGLE TIME! I hope that you will continue reading the blog and spreading the word. Here's to our wonderful times together!


Happy anniversary Home is where the Art is, you are one of the best things in my life! :)


Comments

  1. congrats.....u have got a beautiful home and blog too...so keep going.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Happy Anniversary to your blog and you as well! You have a beautiful one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been following you for quite some time now and absolutely love your space. never commented before though. the best part of your blog is it gives us a lived in feel. not one of those glossy magazine kinda finish where you just keep on wondering if anyone ever have lived here. have gathered many ideas from here and thanks for that.
    just one request, post more often if possible.
    love
    sayantani

    ReplyDelete
  4. have loved ur blog ever since i 1st saw ur home tour on priya's blog...(ouatt)!!happy anniversary and keep inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a million guys! I know I haven't been very regular these past few months but I promise to post more often...just so I can get some more love out of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow, one already! a very happy anniversary :) keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's to many many more years of beautiful inspiration from you! Happy Blog Anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey I love your blog..kepp posting.

    Dora's Unique touch

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts